Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kuselan's climax shot at AVM studios & Pasupathy's denial on sidelining rumours!

Friends, two days before in one of my earlier post, I expressed my discontent that Pasupathy has not given any interview so far about Superstar or his experience of acting with Superstar in Kuselan shooting.

Luckily this week’s both Ananda Vikatan and Kumudam have come-up with such an article which is a big boost for us and Kuselan film. (Good thing always happens to Good people!)

After coming to know about the content only my displeasure over Pasupathy went off. (I have stopped buying these magazines already). When any important articles or news regarding Superstar crops up in the above magazines, some of my friends used to alert me and explain the content.

I have prepared this post based on their narration. Kudos, (if any) goes to them only.

The wall poster pictures was shot on Chennai roads.

The climax at AVM studios

Ananda Vikatan

The article just speaks about a ‘patch work’ scene which was shot recently in AVM studios in a bus-stand set. The mentioned scene must be possibly a climax scene. By going with Vikatan’s article, I could understand that.

Over to the article:

AVM studio. Kuselan shooting arrangements was going on. Assistant directors are busy driving technicians for the shooting arrangements. P Vasu seen giving instructions to them on keeping ready Superstar’s moustache and wig to be used for that shot.

Just a moment passed. Superstar’s car entered the venue and Superstar got out of car in simple, casual attire. He was with ripen beard and moustache. Vasu get confused since he had made ready dummy moustache too. Without wasting a bit of time, Superstar started wearing the costume meant for seen. Wig was fit on his head and red colour towel was given. Superstar took that and put on his shoulder with his trademark style. He discarded moustache and asked, “Isn’t it a shot from rear? Why Moustache?”

Pasupathy was standing ready already.

Vasu instructed the scene.

Superstar and Pasupathy jointly walked towards the temple and the shot was canned from their back side. So, Superstar didn’t shave off his beard.

While walking, he flew his hands on Pasupathy’s shoulder and made him to flow his hands on his shoulder in return comfortably. (The shot resembled close friends walking together in private)

Everything was over in a few minutes.

Superstar merged himself chatting with crew members on sitting a simple chair at the spot.

After everything finished, final day photo session was held with unit members. Pasupathy took photos with Superstar. Superstar embraced him and thanked him for the fullest co-operation for the film and expressed his wish to see him again.

Again P Vasu, Superstar and Pasupathy jointly posed for the photograph.

Note: Dear Pasupathy, you are really very very lucky. (We feel that you are lucky since millions of fans across the globe are yearning to meet Superstar and take a snap with him. But you may not feel so since acting is your profession.) We wish all success in your future endevours.

“No question of sidelining me. Acting in Kuselan itself is more than enough for me.” - Pasupathy

Kumudam

Kumudam has got a small interview from Pasupathy who is busy in Vedigundu Murugeshn shooting at Munnar. In this interview he has spoken about his Kuselan experience and about Superstar.

Over to the article:

Pasupathy’s interview excerpts

“It’s a wonderful experience to act with Rajini SIR. Kuselan is an excellent story. Rajini sir has acted differently in this film. I liked very much his way of behaving more than his acting skills.

He shows love and affection to all without partiality.

I met him in person only during Kuselan pooja. The moment he saw me, he hugged me with passion and wished me.

It is really incorrect to say that I am sidelined in Kuselan. This is 100% Rajini sir’s film. I am just a part in it. What doubt in this? I should be grateful to Rajini sir and Vasu sir for giving me an opportunity to act in this film. This itself is a thing to be adored. What else I want? So, there’s no room for discarding or sidelining me.

If you ask me why I didn’t attend audio launch it is because of this Vedigundu Murugesan shooting. This is a low budget film. Their schedule shouldn’t be affected because of my absence. So, I already informed Vasu sir about this and explained my inability to take part in the audio launch. Since he knows the nuances of a film shooting, he understood.

That night itself, Superstar called me and enquired my well being and said that the audio launch passed on quite good manner. He also said that he came to know that I was in shooting. He spoke about the film for sometime. There’s no necessity for him to talk to me. But he called me and enquired about my absence. That is enough. Real situation is thus but some jobless interests are creating issues out of this. I don’t want to go deep in that.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
Happa…now only I could feel a sigh of relief.

We could some what gel with the characters in the movie because of the above said articles.

Therinjo, theriyamalo, Kumudam and Vikatan have done some good thing after a long time. Thanks to them.

I am really happy to see Pasupathy’s pic with Superstar and his sound bites on the legend.