Sunday, August 3, 2008

Something is pulling me to theatre repeatedly to watch the movie

Friends, this is a unique situation for me. Though i have been watching first day first show (FDFS) of thalaivar's movies for past several years, i rarely watch the subsequent shows immediately on the first day itself or next day. I would wait for a few days and then only watch additional times.

But for Kuselan, i don't know what happened to me....I watched the movie 3 times in two days.

We all know that this movie nowhere could come close to Sivaji in hypewise or contentwise. Then how it is happening? Really a mystery.

I could only tell that it is a miracle.

Ok...what's my opinion the movie?

I liked...

1) Vadivelu's tryst to take a snap with thalaivar.

2) Livingston's comedy and Santhanabharathy's body language.

3) Sundarrajan's spontaneous shots at thalaivar.

4) Chellama song

5) Cinema cinema song and intro.

6) Annamalai sequence where thalaivar speaks about industrialisation at cost of agricultural lands.

7) REAL Climax where Bahadur is shown along with Pasupathy. (What an idea....wow)

Might have forgotten some other points too....(vara vara gynyabaga maradhi romba adhigamaayittu varudhu...)

Final verdict:
It is a jolly time pass. Go without any expectation and surely you would come out with great satisfaction.