Friday, August 8, 2008

Kuselan: Still there's time to decide

After posting today's blog on Kuselan's success - many visitors and commenters have contacted me and said that its a hasty decision (excessively quick and premature) to declare the verdict from our side now itself.

They also put forth some valid points.
They added that generally the public audience would visit a Rajini movie in its second week only.

My friend from Salem called and said that today in Salem most of the theatres witnessed 'Houseful' for night show and in many other semi-urban theatres too reported good turnout.

So, i feel the pinch of showing urgency in declaring the verdict from our side because of frustration of various issues that were toiling us for the past few days. (I am nothing compared to lakhs and lakhs of fans that thalaivar has)

So, i would like to roll back my verdict on Kuselan box office for another couple of days.

Do you know why our fans, friends and fellow visitors take my blog and its content so serious?

Because it represents your views not mine. I always put myself in your shoes while writing the content. Moroever i don't exaggerate anything even a bit. (Kuselan's hype i created was just to break the pre-release negative talks initiated by some jobless elements)


I always try to present you the actual happening as it was.

While passing off Kamala theatre tonight by 9.15pm - i saw lots of family audiences waiting in the theatre for the next show. If the movie is a failure as declared by some websites and tv channels, how come this would be possible?

As somebody told, i pray God that my earlier verdict about the movie should go wrong.

I don't want to mislead you under any circumstances. Kindly forgive me with magnanimity for my mistake.