Thursday, June 12, 2008

Medical assistance needed

Friends, one of my family members and a close relative met with a sudden accident and has been admitted to a nearby hospital (Sri Ramachandra).

After initial treatment – to my misfortune – a major operation needed to be performed to the victim and today afternoon the surgery is being carried out.

Initially I was left in dark as I couldn’t do anything and became paralyzed by the accident shock.

But by God’s grace, one of our blog visitor who is in turn a medical surgeon, immediately assisted me in getting admission to the hospital at a very concession rate using his influence and ensured a good treatment.

However drug expenses and other post operation expenses have to be borne by me and I am spending in thousands for that. As I am now in a severe financial crunch, I am unable to bear this. If any of our blog visitors or friends, aware of any trust or organization which could help in getting reimbursement of this medicine and post-surgery expense, kindly give me a call without fail.

Hope my request is genuine.

Expecting your earliest assistance.

Thank you,

- Sundar
Mobile: +91-9840169215