Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What does Superstar really thinks about stepping into politics?

The above picture has been shot from Superstar's trip to Babaji cave in Himalayas a few years back.

Will Superstar plunge into politics?

It is still a million dollar question.

But the below story may answer to that billion dollar question. (Some of you might know this already. Kindly excuse me. This is for those who didn't heard the following story)

Everything changed....except...

Over the years, everything has changed. People, politics, chances....... everything. But one thing remains unchanged. That is Rajini's perception towards politics.

Why he always answers, "It is with God's hands. Not with me. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. If the destiny orders me i have to accept that" ? If you simply read the above sentence, you can't find anything. But there's lot's of meaning hidden in it.

Read the story below by Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa......You will know what's in Superstar's mind regarding politics and his perception towards that.
Every second belongs to God. He decides what to give for whom and how much.

Those who know Superstar and notice his each and every action, would could surely tell the below story fits to Superstar well.

Those who closely move with him will agree to this.

Why Superstar himself may agree to this...if he happens to read.

Don't just discard the story. This may find a place in all of your hearts permanently - if there's creator's grace !! Ha...ha...ha...
-----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story translation:

When would a king turn into pauper and pauper into a king?

Once there was a king. He had everything he wished. But no peace of mind. Always uncertainty regarding his throne. (even today's politicians too)

Once during a roundup he saw a sage who was dressed in a torn outfit but was happy. He was surprised and followed that sanyasi where he entered his hut at the outskirts of the town.

There the sanyasi has his food which was brought through alms and after finishing his meal the sanyasi sat for a while for meditation. Then he slept on the bare floor. The king was awestruck by this.

I possess everything and all luxuries. But i am not able to sleep even for a while. But how come this sanyasi who lives by begging merely enjoys his slumber in a bare floor.

When the sanyasi awakes, he asks him about this and also explains his trouble despite being a king.

Sanyasi answers, "If you want to explain about this, i need to spend in your palace for a few days with all the luxuries you enjoy. And you have to arrange me whatever i ask. is it ok?"

King agrees to the sanyasi's request and takes him to his palace.

In the palace, sanyasi was given the same treatment as that of king's and the sanyasi started enjoying everything. He even asked precious jewels and wore them. Days passed. King was waiting for sanyasi's explanation. But sanyasi didn't tell anything.

Finally the king came to conclusion that he has been cheated by a pretender. He lost his patience. He decided and asked sanyasi, "You told me that you would explain my concern and grievance. But you are simply enjoying the luxuries here. When you are going to explain and what's your plan. Did you forgot where your are from?"

Sanyasi laughed.

King get irked. "Don't laugh. Please give explanation. Or else get out from here."

Sanyasi again laughed. "Dear king, am just expecting these words alone from you. From this second i am ready to renounce everything. All this luxuries and ready to go back my hut. Can u come like that?"

"Me....how's that possible?"

"That's the difference between me and you, my dear king. I don't have attachment to anything. It is the same God who created me as a sanyasi has made you a king. I trust in God and believe that all happens at his orders. "

Sanyasi continued..."Because of God's wish, i got this palace-dwelling for a few days. That's over. Now he has decided to give back me my hut-dwelling. So i am returning to my hut. Back to the same begging and bare floor. I will happily accept that. Since i sternly believe that each and everything happens because of the ALMIGHTY i don't bother about anything. I live happily."

The king understood everything.
If God decides to give something to somebody nobody could stop that. But if he denies the same nobody in the earth could provide it.

Superstar's mind and thoughts are like the above sanyasi.
(I know my English is pathetic in the above story translation. Kindly excuse me...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember what he told before prime minister in NDTV awards function?

"Day before yesterday, I did not know that I will be here. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. But I believe in God and whatever God orders me to do, I will do. HE has given me a role to play, an actor's role. If he gives me a politician's role, definitely I will do it." - Rajinikanth in NDTV Indian of the Year Award programme.

We ourselves didn't know till the last moment that Superstar would receive such an award from Prime Minister and deliver a speech before VVIPs of the nation. Am i right?