Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rajini in Bujjigaadu audio release - News & Video

Rajni launched Bujjigaadu audio in Chennai
Apr 18, 2008 - 11:08:17 AM

Superstar Rajnikant launched music of Puri Jagannadh and Prabhas's Bujjigaadu this evening (April 18, 2008) at special function held at Andhra Club in Chennai.

Rajnikant who hardly attends functions attended this on the request of director Puri Jagannadh. The film's main cast and crew including hero Prabhas, Trisha, Sanjana, producer K S Ra
marao and music director Sandeep Chowtha graced the function. Heroine Priyamani also attended as guest. Other prominent Telugu producers who reside in Chennai like Pundarikakshyya also were present.

Rajnikant praised director Puri Jagannadh. "There are many reasons why I came to this audio launch but the primary one is because of Puri Jagannadh. I had seen his Pokiri and Chirutha and I became his fan. All the big stars are banking on him to launch their sons. That proves his mettle. Also I attended the 100 days function of Puri's Kannada film, Appu and then Late Rajkumar told me about Puri’s greatness as director," Rajnikant showered praises. He also said he is happy to be back at Andhra Club. "I have very fond memories of this club. First Puri and K S Ramarao suggested that I should launch formally at my residence but I told them it is better to launch in big way. So I am glad to be here this club again," he said.

http://www.telugucinema.com/c/publish/news/rajiniantbujjigaadu_apr1808.php

Video link:
http://www.andhravilas.com/movienews.asp?id=56638

Daily Thanthi Tamil news link:
http://dailythanthi.com/article.asp?NewsID=407469&disdate=4/19/2008


Note:
Mohan Babu - Rajini split?
Some reports say that there is a split between Superstar and Mohan Babu. I don't think so. I request you to be patient until we get full picture into this.