Sunday, May 25, 2008

The legend turns a lesson – Superstar in CBSE school book!!

I was in euphoric mood yesterday when I came to know this news. A friend of mine called me last noon and said that there is a lesson regarding Superstar in Grade VI English Book of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).

Ever since I heard this news, I couldn’t resist myself and it was tough for me to pass time until I saw the book by last night.

A remarkable achievement
The moment I saw the book, I was awestruck. What a remarkable achievement of our thalaivar! If he manages to get a place in a school book that is read by kids all over the country, then what else he has to achieve?

A distinct honour
I think no other actor in India had this honour so far. That is getting a place in school book while they were in the profession of acting. (Yes, a few actors managed to get the place bcos of their political status and that too in State Board Syllabus. But this particular lesson reg Superstar has come in a Central board book where it is common for the whole country!!)

And what adds more to the pride is the heading under which the lesson was found.

Unit 3: The dignity of Work - From Bus conductor to film star.

Surely a remarkable achievement!! Isn’t it?

And surely this would apply tons and tons of coals on those faces who take dig at thalaivar whenever there’s a little opportunity. But beyond their calculations, Superstar’s name and fame skyrockets to unimaginable heights each time.

Just wish to remind you a quote:
“Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else.”
- Oliver Wendell

I am happy to say that this blog is the first to bring you this good news. Will put efforts to make this news appear in other media sources including newspapers.

And don't forget to go throught the 'Evaluation' page i present beside. It is not only for studs, it is also for us. Just try it.

Note1: Thank you for the overwhelming response to my blog. The blog has registered remarkable hit of 34,000 nos in one month (from 24/04/2008 to 23/5/2008) ever since I placed the hit counter.

I would like to thank Rajinifans.com and its senior members, moderators and other members who helped me in achieving this. Expecting all of your support and good will in future too. Will continue my work in rajinifans group with my usual posts and flash from past series whenever time permits.

Again thanks for all of your support and encouragement. Special thanks to those who comment regularly and presenting their views and opinions.

Note2: This post is actually scheduled for tonight’s update. But I wanted you all to know as quickly as possible. Some good news like this shouldn’t be delayed…right?